Stick Welding is the most common approach in arc welding. At Legion Piping Fabricators, our welding experts have the experience and knowledge to help you reach your project needs for both Pipe Fabrication and Structural welding with our specialty alloy stick welding services.
We have some of the very best equipment for Stick Welding applications, such as the Miller Fieldpro XMT 350 and the Miller Dynasty 400.
Stick Welding Benefits
Legion uses the Stick Welding process for the entirety of a pipe weld, or the fill and cap when a different welding process is used for the root pass. We also use stick welding on various structural steel projects, as stick welding has many benefits, including:
- Lower cost
- Versatility of equipment
- Shielding gas is not required
- Great for work in the field
- Great for out-of-position work
Stick Welding Industries
We work on small to mid-size projects for a wide variety of industries. Our stick welding services are ideal for industries, such as:
- Oil and Gas
- Water Treatment
- Construction and Facility Management
- And more
Stick Welding Materials
The expert team of welders at Legion can work with various materials and specializes in working with exotic metals such as:
- Nickel Alloys
- And more.
Why Legion Piping Fabricators?
Legion Piping Fabricators offers comprehensive services that offer high-quality, aesthetically pleasing finished products that pass stringent testing measures and strict codes. We have the experience, knowledge, and highly skilled staff to take on projects with varying complexity.
To learn more about our exotic metals stick welding services, contact us here.
Legion Piping Fabricators offers a wide variety of welding and fabrication services for small to mid-size projects with varying degrees of complexity, depending on your needs.
When you work with Legion, you can be confident knowing you are partnering with a company that prioritizes:
- Job quality and assurance of excellence
- Speed and efficiency of customer service
- Effective teamwork in managing project deadlines and budgets
- Adherence to the highest safety and environmental standards from start to finish
- Vibrant partnerships with local communities, including Aboriginal youth for apprenticeship opportunities